to use the
The Vapo2 ® is a fragile instrument made of Pyrex ®.
Treat the glass carefully, don't exert excessive force.
The Vapo2 ® is meant to release only the aromatic constituents
without CO, CO2 or NH3.
Please read the user instructions carefully before using the Vapo2
Vaporization occurs when the active ingredients of herbs and oils
are released into a gaseous state (vapor) by applying heat.
With the right usage of the Vapo2®, unburned material is all that
- Open the Vapo2 ® carefully, by taking off the blue cap.
Use only a very small amount of material; as much as fits on the
tip of a knife.
- Keep a lighter very close to the bubble so that only the blue
part of the flame touches the bubble.
Keep flame 7 to 10 seconds in this position while slightly shaking
the Vapo2 ®.
- Hold the Vapo2 ® against a light background to see a slightly
gray vapor appearing.
Stop heating the bubble when the first vapor appears; don't get
your material burnt to prevent carbon monoxide and tar forming.
- Inhale the vapor through the glass stem.
- When needed, carefully clean the Vapo2 ® by soaking it
some time in water with detergent.
Rinse and if necessary carefully wipe remainings of the glass.
The Vapo2® is for aroma therapy purposes only and
is not intended for use with tobacco.